On April 18, 2018, eleven members of the US Congress delivered a criminal referral to Jeff Sessions and the DoJ. The source is linked here (PDF), and is worth a quick read. We here at postmedia always recommend you read for yourself rather than rely upon pundits and journalists to pre-chew your news for you.
Congressional members who signed the criminal referral:
- Ron DeSantis
- Andy Biggs
- Dave Brat
- Jeff Duncan
- Matt Gaetz
- Paul A. Gosar, DDS
- Andy Harris, MD
- Jody Hice
- Todd Rokita
- Claudia Tenney
- Ted S. Yoho, DVM
Summary of topics covered in the referral:
- Former FBI Director James Corney.
- Former Secretary of State HilJary Clinton.
- Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
- Former Acting Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe.
- FBI Agent Peter Strzok and FBI Counsel Lisa Page.
- Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI personnel connected to the compilation of documents on alleged links between Russia and thenpresidential candidate Donald Trump known as the “Steele dossier,” including but not limited to Former FBI Director James Corney, Former Acting Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe, Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates, and former Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente.