The Postmedia Network is an independent platform which supports non-partisan, patriotic, free speech, citizen-journalism.
The mainstream media and traditional journalism have failed. Once, the Fourth Estate was integral as an unofficial branch of the realm, keeping the formal powers of government and leadership in check. No more. Today, they have become active partisans. They have returned to the days of Yellow Journalism. However, this time, the Fourth Estate may not recover. Because this time around, unlike last, there exists a viable, truly democratic, alternative:
We are the Fifth Estate. We are filling the vacuum left by journalism and journalists. We seek out truth and facts, and provide analysis and insights from myriad perspectives. We are not beholden to any other than our faith, country, families and communities. We are not owned or coerced. We will not be silenced.
A Network of Sites:
If you are a non-partisan patriot, and are interested in administering your own site here, then leave a comment or email rpn68[at]postmedia.net (replace the [at] with an @ symbol). Our rules here are simple:
- This platform supports news by and for true patriots. Not left. Not right. Just free.
- Content must be legal, and comply with US laws. (In the US, the First Amendment protects most forms of speech and expression).
- You will not be charged for this service. Anyone who approaches or asks you for payment is a scammer.
- We, as a platform, do not ever engage with the traditional media. If you ever see us quoted in an interview, it is a lie.
- We do not support advertising revenue. If you chose to monetize your site, you are entirely responsible for all aspects of that endeavor.
- Finally, we reserve the absolute right to remove bad actors from our platform for any reason, at any time.